At the 2018 AES High School Audio Educators Conference hosted in Boston, Massachusetts from September 15 – 16, Ohio University Lecturer & AES Governor Kyle P. Snyder was pleased to serve on the conference committee as well as moderate and present on a particularly unique panel.
Certification, Articulation Agreements / Other Options, & Public / Private Partnerships
- Panelists: Kyle P. Snyder, Owen Curtin, & David Sykut
- In this panel, experts discussed several pertinent topics including:
- Ways high school educators may wish to consider certification programs as complimentary to their instruction.
- How to work with institutions of higher learning to ensure students receive the biggest “bang” for their buck via articulation and other agreements.
- Unique ways of funding local programs through public / private partnership, college tax credits, and external grants and how these programs can be complimentary to both high school education and eventual matriculation.
- Download the Conference Booklet (pdf)
- View the Conference Website
- View / download slides & resources from the presentation
The 2018 AES High School Audio Educators Conference presented a remarkable opportunity to connect with audio professionals and educators – building skills around pedagogy, envisioning next level facilities, and creating transformative opportunities for young people in audio.