Hello and welcome to my portal for students. If you need assistance I’d encourage you to start by perusing the student resources & F.A.Q. I also invite you to schedule an appointment during my office hours if you need assistance or for advising. Please note that all appointments are scheduled using my online portal below. Questions regarding prospective student visits can be directed to Judy Wilson in Schoonover 317 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Appointments will be held in Schoonover Center 333. Please bring any paperwork relevant to your specific needs.
Available appointment types:
- Office Hours Appointment – 15 minutes
- Academic Advising – 20 minutes
- HTC Tutorial Meeting – 30 minutes
- Extended Appointment (Only When Instructed) – 30 minutes
Q: Do you have any advice for students seeking jobs / internships?
A: Of course! I’d recommend reading my lengthy list of suggestions which include job search, resume, and public profile information.
Q: I’m working in the Mac lab and need help. What should I do?
A: Take a look at our helpful troubleshooting guides which should get you back on track.
- Blog Posts tagged as Student Resources & News
- Ohio University Audio Engineering Society Student Section
- Ohio University Media Cal
- School of Media Arts & Studies
- Scripps College of Communication