Hello and welcome to my portal for students. If you need assistance I’d encourage you to start by perusing the student resources & F.A.Q. All appointments are scheduled by visiting Judy Wilson in Schoonover 317 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Appointments will be held in Schoonover Center 333. Please bring any paperwork relevant to your specific needs.
Available appointment types:
- Office Hours Appointment – 15 minutes
- Academic Advising – 20 minutes
- HTC Tutorial Meeting – 30 minutes
- Extended Appointment (Only When Instructed) – 30 minutes
Q: Do you have any advice for students seeking jobs / internships?
A: Of course! I’d recommend reading my lengthy list of suggestions which include job search, resume, and public profile information.
Q: I’m working in the Mac lab and need help. What should I do?
A: Take a look at our helpful troubleshooting guides which should get you back on track.
- Blog Posts tagged as Student Resources & News
- Ohio University Audio Engineering Society Student Section
- Ohio University Media Cal
- School of Media Arts & Studies
- Scripps College of Communication